- Stick to this "diet". I've never dieted before, and this is more of a change in eating habits than a diet but still... STICK TO IT.
- Ace both of my classes. There's no reason not to.
- Make one of these for both me and my kid. Would matching be too much?
- Finish blanket for kid before moving.
- Downsize on the CRAP and consumerism. God I hate being a consumer.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Be more available to my kid, mentally and physically.
- Cut down on non-school related computer use.
- Blog more.
- Create more of a defined schedule, slowly but surely.
- More veggies, see #1.
Friday, December 31, 2010
New years resolutions, I'm usually against them. I've really only seriously made and kept one which also to happened to be a ridiculous and non-serious: to not wear any underwear for a month. I believe I was 19 at the time. With that said, I think I'm going to make AND KEEP a few resolutions this year. Seeing as it's going to be a year of big changes it feels like the right time to start in on that. New year, new beginnings. How about one of those loose and long lists that seem to be so popular.