Monday, February 21, 2011

Yellow

Ready for more sunshine.

I've never created a treasury list on etsy before so I threw together some things from my favorites list to create this: So very ready....

I want to decorate my apartment in bright happy colors. I bought a little bookshelf at the thrift store tonight for $12. I think I'm going to paint it some shade of yellow. There was a matching bookshelf but I couldn't bring myself to get both. Now I'm wishing I had.








Beautiful as it is, it's all just STUFF and stuff I don't need. 

Well I could justify a few pillows for my couch... Oh and I forgot, I splurged and ordered this shower curtain. To be a little less harsh on myself, it's something I have to see all the time and I really wasn't finding many fabric ones cheaper.

I'm hoping I love it in person, and it works in the tiny bathroom without blinding. The vanity/sink doors are frosted glass and I think they'll match the pale aqua color in there. Also, I'm hoping it's more of a pink shade in there rather than red.
I may just end up returning it and getting a mostly white curtain. We'll see. I hate being so indecisive.

1 comment: