Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've been exhausted this past week. I felt like I was playing catch-up in my classes and it was only the first week. Plus, my eye was going crazy twitching like it was detoxing from meth. I finally got some sleep and it calmed down so I spent some time clearing out my feeds and here's what I found.

Amazing tear off wallpaper that I would buy if was sold stateside.

A much more beautiful design for deterring flies.

Slow Cooker Chicken Posole Stew via Simply Sugar & Gluten Free
Looks delicious and is what's for dinner tonight.

And a cute little madras plaid dress that the kid would look great in.


The tear off wallpaper is killing me. I'm wondering if I could get a roll of removable vinyl, like what they make all those crazy wall stickers from, and make my own apartment friendly version. I think thats one of the things that I like the least about renting an apartment, plain walls. And even if you can paint it, it's an expensive endeavor and you just have to paint it white again when you leave. There are the aforementioned wall stickers but I don't see many that I like and that aren't overdone. Plus, they're not usually cheap. I'll figure something out to brighten it up.


If nothing else, I have some blank canvasses and I can usually find some more on sale somewhere. A floor to ceiling wall of paintings sounds doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment